Registration for Panhellenic Recruitment 2017 will open May 15, 2017.
Please read all of the following information before registering.
Welcome to TCU Panhellenic's online registration form. In just a couple of minutes, you will register for Formal Recruitment at TCU. Before you begin, please read this detailed information for what you need to know about registration.
- Even if you have already registered with your hometown/alumnae Panhellenic association, you still need to register with TCU.
- Formal Recruitment begins with an orientation session on August 12th at 8:00 PM and ends with Bid Day on August 20th.
- Detailed schedule information will be provided at the Orientation meeting on August 12th.
- Your registration form should be complete by August 12th at 9:00 AM.
- There are absolutely no refunds for Panhellenic recruitment registration fees.
- Do not fill out the registration form until you have obtained a copy of your final transcript.
As you fill out this form, you will be asked to provide a lot of information. If you do not have all of the information, you will not be able to save your registration form. TCU requires that you fill out each field in the registrationform. Before you get started, please turn off any pop-up blockers before you begin; a payment screen will open after you click submit. Also, please make sure you have the following information available:
- Your TCU Student ID number
- Your TCU email address (do NOT use an email address other than a TCU address)
- Your class rank and the number of students in your graduating class. If your high school does not rank, put 0.
- Your high school and/or college grade point average
- Any legacy information (college attended, affiliation, etc.)
- Any activities you want us to know about
- A photo in .jpeg format
- A credit card (There is a $115 early registration fee until June 15th, following that date the registration fee will increase to $130 from June 16th to July 15th. After July 15th, the registration fee will be $150.)
- Legacy information can only be seen by the chapter for which you are a legacy (i.e. if your mom is a member of ABC and your sister is a member of XYZ, chapter ABC will only see the info for your mom/ABC and chapter XYZ will only see info for your sister/XYZ). If you are a legacy to an organization that is not on this campus, you are welcome to list that, but it will not be visible to chapters.
- If you are receiving an error message when you enter GPA, you've used too many characters (i.e. if your grade scale is on a 100 pt. system, the system will not allow for the input of anything over 100, ex. 100.5).
- If you are not seeing a payment screen after clicking submit on the registration form, be sure that you have turned off all pop up blockers. If the payment screen does not appear, we will send you an email later with a payment link.
- Once you've submitted your registration form, we are unable to make changes. We're sure your new haircut is adorable, but we can't make updates to your photo or any other information.
- After clicking submit, you will receive a confirmation email to the address listed on your registration form (which should be your TCU email). A payment screen will open that allows you to pay by credit card or online check. After submitting payment, you will receive a confirmation number; please write that down for record-keeping purposes. You WILL NOT receive any additional confirmation from Panhellenic or Fraternity and Sorority Life.
To register for TCU Panhellenic Recruitment, please visit the following link: https://tcu.mycampusdirector2.com/landing/
If you have any questions that aren't answered on our Recruitment website, please feel free to contact us at TCUpanhellenic@gmail.com.